Tuesday 9 October 2018

Grey School of Wizardry Hiatus (It's Over!)

Hello! It's been a while since I last posted, so you may have guessed that I've taken a break from Grey School of Wizardry.

It was a mostly accidental hiatus. At the end of June my first year of tuition ran out, and I decided to take a break before re-enrolling. It was partly because I had so many other sources of learning that I'd just discovered which were taking up my time, and partly to align with the school year. The Grey School semesters run from equinox to equinox, and I felt like I preferred my tuition to begin and end with the seasons, too. I've recently decided to base my goals and plans around the seasons rather than the calendar year, so I decided to wait until Spring to re-enrol.

So, I re-enrolled today. Technically, it's now 3 weeks past the equinox, I know! I deliberately waited a bit longer because I thought that at the end of the year, it would be nice to have some extra time after the end of the semester to tie things up, just in case I can't re-enrol for my third year straight away.

I've started working on my assignments again, specifically the shielding assignment for Core Energy Practices 201. It's the last compulsory class for Level 1, and it will be a milestone when I finish it.

In other news, I've bought a few new books, been learning about hoodoo and done a big spell. I've also planted some plants in my garden and I'm looking forward to sharing it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment