Sunday 3 December 2017

Grey School Summary :: November 2017

I skipped the October summary because, to be honest, I didn't do anything towards my schoolwork that month. I did have time for a few things in November. I'm pleased to say that I completed Wizardry 100 with 100% on the final test. I made progress on Core Energy Practices 101 and enrolled in Core Energy Practices 102. Once I've finished these, I'll be able to start the elective classes, which I'm really looking forward to.

I didn't participate much in the forums or any challenges this month because I've been sick the last few weeks. Hopefully I can start fresh in December. I'll have plenty of time at the end of the month as I have some time off work at Christmas/Yule (or Midsummer/Litha as it is here in the Southern Hemisphere). I might even be able to join in some of the club meetings on the virtual campus on Second Life, if I can get my laptop configured a bit better.


Classes Completed:
✷ Wizardry 100: Becoming an Apprentice

Classes In Progress:
✷ Core Energy Practices 101
✷ Core Energy Practices 102

Assignments Finished:
✷ Exploring your Magickal Senses (Core Energy Practices 101)

Credits:
✷ This month: 2 Total: 4

Merits Earned:
✷ Academic: 2
✷ Non-Academic: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment