Saturday 17 February 2018

Uncle Fester's Magick by the Month Parcel : February

February heralds the end of Summer in Southern Australia. It's still hot, but there's an end in sight. Air and Fire energies mix, creating an atmosphere of excitement and creativity.



This month's parcel came with the usual information sheets for my binder, crystal, charm, herb mix and some other things. The information this month speaks of the Indigenous Australian view of the seasons, a concept I find very interesting and would like to learn more about.

There were two small sample packs of incense. This month's herb mix isn't labelled, so I wouldn't drink it as a tea, but it smells lovely and I will probably use it as a potpourri.


There were four fridge magnets with inspirational quotes. Word magick and inspiration seem to fall under the Air element.


This month's crystal (5 actually!) is red carnelian, and the charm is a bat, an Australian native Air symbol. Finally there was a candle in a jar in one of six scents, with artwork by Lisa Parker. Mine was Empowerment, with a sandalwood scent. This is something I could always do of more with in my life, and I liked the scent, so I was happy with it.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I wonder if there's a similar service near me. That is super neat :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yari! I'm sure there would be, they're a lot of fun!

      Delete