Wednesday 31 January 2018

Grey School Summary :: December 2017 - January 2018

I had 3 weeks of holidays over Summer, but strangely didn't do any study during that time. I had plenty of time, but just couldn't get into the right mindset for it. It wasn't until I went back to work in the new year that I've been enthusiastic about studying again. I guess that's just the way my brain works!

I finished off my final essay for Core Energy Practices 101, discussing my experiences with the class. I'm amazed to find that I've gone from being someone who "just can't meditate", to looking forward to meditating every week!

I enrolled in Core Energy Practices 102, which covers cleansing and shielding. I've started the written component of the first assignment, but, being very busy right now, I won't be able to do the practical activity for a few weeks. I'd like to get further into this class before I enrol in any more, but that doesn't stop me from perusing the class list, trying to decide which one to do next. There are so many!


Classes Completed:
✷ Core Energy Practices 101
✷ Magickal Ettiquette

Assignments Completed:
✷ Final Essay: Your Experiences (Core Energy Practices 101)


Classes In Progress:
✷ Core Energy Practices 102

Credits:
✷ This month: 3 Total: 7


T.O.R.C.H. Award Progress:
✷ Classes completed: 3 of 4
✷ Forum Monthly Check-Ins: 1 of 2
✷ Forum Conversations Participated in: 1 of 1 (more than 1!)

No comments:

Post a Comment