Sunday 1 April 2018

Grey School Summary :: March 2018

March a slower month for me. With the heat of Summer winding down into the hazy days of Autumn, I found myself with more free time to concentrate on my studies. I managed to complete two assignments and start two new ones. The dice divination oracle came up with some interesting results, and I learned some new things through researching cleansing techniques.

Meanwhile, I earned 8 merits for my Lodge by answering questions about my star sign, my favourite oracle deck and my daily rituals/habits, among other things.

I wrote a few months ago about completing the T.O.R.C.H. Award (Level 1). Ideally it should be completed over the course of once semester (semesters are 6 months running from equinox to equinox at Grey School). I thought about whether to rush and try to complete it by the Autumn equinox. I still had to complete one class -- consisting of 3 assignments -- to be eligible for the award. I didn't think it was feasible to do that in three weeks, and give it the proper attention it deserved, so I decided to let it go and re-try for the award next semester. To that end, the goals at the bottom of this post have been re-set.


Classes In Progress:
✷ Core Energy Practices 102
✷ Basic Divination

Assignments in Progress:
✷ Shielding (Core Energy Practices 102)
✷ Exploring Other Basic Oracles (Basic Divination)

Classes Completed:
[None.]

Assignments Completed:
✷ Cleansing Self and Space (Core Energy Practices 102)
✷ Daily Oracle of Choice (Basic Divination)

Credits:
✷ This month: 0 Total: 7


T.O.R.C.H. Award Progress:
✷ Classes completed: 0 of 4
✷ Forum Monthly Check-Ins: 0 of 2
✷ Forum Conversations Participated in: 1 of 1 (several, actually!)
✷ Take initiation oath -- NOT YET

No comments:

Post a Comment