Saturday 20 January 2018

Uncle Fester's Magick by the Month Parcel : January

Here in Australia, Summer has hit with full force, so this month's surprise parcel is all about the Fire element.


The charm for this month is a snake (though its head looks a little like a dragon!). The crystal is a mahogany obsidian. Its red and black colouring is reminiscent of fire. There are also some beautiful tealight candles in the shape of flowers. They're just too beautiful to burn, so I'll use them as decorations.


The herbal pack contains Andrographis, Gypsy Wort, Mistletoe, Passionflower and red Rose petals. The information doesn't say what the herbs should be used for, but they smell wonderful, so I would use them as a potpourri or incense. Certainly an incense would suit the fiery season!

The biggest and best gift this month was a Zen garden. I've been wanting a tabletop Zen garden for years, and suddenly one landed on my doorstep! Right now I don't have anywhere to put it, but one of my goals for this year is to create my own home working space, with a desk and places to store my stationery, etc. This surprise seems to strongly say: yes, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment