Sunday 30 June 2019

Grey School Summary :: June 2019

I've had some health issues this month, and have had trouble sitting in an upright chair (i.e. at the computer) very much, but I managed to finish a couple of assignments. I'm still having trouble with the final essay for Core Energy Practices, on my experiences of meditation and visualisation practices. I decided to start meditating every day again, in the hopes that it would inspire me, but it's been difficult to find a routine.

I'm working on 4 classes at the moment, but I'm thinking of reducing to 3 once one of them is finished. Perhaps this will help me focus better.


Classes In Progress:
✷ Core Energy Practices 102
✷ Colours of Magick
✷ Herb Use & Safety
✷ Path of the Lorekeeper


Assignments in Progress:
✷ Final Essay (Core Energy Practices 102)
✷ Skills Assessment (Path of the Lorekeeper)


Classes Completed:
none


Assignments Completed:
✷ Classes to Take (Colours of Magick)
✷ Self-Assessment (Path of the Lorekeeper)
✷ Herbs in Everyday Life (Herb Use & Safety)



Credits:
✷ This month: 0 Total: 11
(24 credits are required to finish Level 1)

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, fellow Flames lodger!
    Do not fret about assignments, Do find a way or two to dedicate some time weekly to complete them.
    Meditation takes time to ingrain onto a practice. The more one does it the easier it becomes to do.
    Do write out small goals lists & reward yourself accordingly!

    Starry-Sun

    ReplyDelete