Wednesday 5 June 2019

Grey School Summary :: May 2019

I had a slow couple of months, study-wise, and there wasn't much to report up until this month. I was working, then I had an exhibition to organise. I finally had some free time towards the second half of May though. I'm happy to report that I finished a class: Wizards Don't Whine. It's a jokey title for a class that has a very important lesson -- having a positive attitude to life and taking action can take you so much further.

Students can take up to 6 classes at a time, but I try to stick to 3 or 4 so I don't get overwhelmed. Because I finished Wizards Don't Whine, I signed up for Path of the Lorekeeper, the introductory class to the Department of Lore. I have a strong affinity for lore. I love writing, both blogging and stories, I love reading, and I work in information management by trade. I don't know yet if I'll major in Lore, but it's a possibility.

I'm still procrastinating on writing the final essay for Core Energy Practices 102. I haven't meditated for nearly 6 months, and it just feels a bit hypocritical to write an essay on how meditation has benefited me when I'm not even doing it! This class is my last compulsory class though, and I need to finish it in order to do certain other classes, so I need to get past this block. I've decided I'll start meditating every day, for a week, then perhaps I'll be in a better position to write the essay.



Classes In Progress:
✷ Core Energy Practices 102
✷ Colours of Magick
✷ Herb Use & Safety
✷ Path of the Lorekeeper (New)


Assignments in Progress:
✷ Final Essay (Core Energy Practices 102)
✷ Herbs in Everyday Life (Herb Use & Safety)
✷ Classes to Take (Colours of Magick)


Classes Completed:
✷ Wizards Don't Whine


Assignments Completed:
✷ Manifestation Painting (Wizards Don't Whine)
✷ Final Essay (Wizards Don't Whine)
✷ Personal Learning Style and Interests (Colours of Magick)



Credits:
✷ This month: 2 Total: 11
(24 credits are required to finish Level 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment