Sunday 17 September 2017

Uncle Fester's Magic by the Month Parcel : September

September seems to have come around so quickly! Is it really a whole month since I received my first Magick by the Month parcel? This month's parcel is all about Spring and the element of Air; let's see what I received:


✧ miniature Witches Besom
✧ white feather
✧ green rainbow fluorite crystal
✧ Potpourri: angelica, cinquefoil, jasmine and lavender
✧ Mother Earth incense
✧ emu charm
✧ mini tarot card reading (8 of Cups)
✧ miniature leather journal on a keychain
✧ two information cards about September magick for my Magick by the Month binder


When I wrote about last month's parcel, I didn't realise that they all had a theme, which is detailed in the information cards. This month's theme, the Air element, is represented by the feather and emu charm (a native Australian bird which represents air). Spring is represented by the fresh green colour of the fluorite crystal, the potpourri and the besom for cleansing.


The parcel smelled divine when I opened it -- floral and uplifting -- and this was due to the potpourri. It really added to my enjoyment while examining my surprises. In general, I was happy with the potpourri, crystal and particularly the besom. The feather was a really lovely touch. I was a little disappointed though, because I received a mini journal last month as well. At least it's something I can use though.

No comments:

Post a Comment